Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.smbdigitalzone.com.
- INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- USER CONTENT
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- NO RESPONSIBILITY
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Smbdigitalzone.com (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
- “Product” or “Item” refers to the product or good available for sale on the Website/Mobile Application.
- “Service” or “Services” denotes any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website and Mobile Application.
- “User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing for taking any service from us;
- “Customer” or “Client” refers to the user interested in purchasing or availing services available on the website;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references toSMB E-Commerce FZLLE;
- ”Website” shall mean and include “http://smbdigitalzone.com, Mobile Application “App” and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
4. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and Mobile Application and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website and Mobile Application is not available to minors under the age of 13 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication:When you use this Website or our Mobile Application or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communication from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
At www.smbdigitalzone.com, we offer you a digital marketing agency specialized in all scopes! Whether it be SEO, Facebook Ads, Instagram ads or Content marketing. We are obsessed with two things: Increasing your conversions and building your brand.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of Changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to this Website.
7. USER CONTENT
The website and Mobile Application permit you to post comments, feedback etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the Website/Mobile Application, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the aforementioned, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website/Mobile Application without advanced notice.
- All the purchases from this website/Mobile Application shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- If you make an Order for buying any service from our website/Mobile Application at the time of ordering, while providing your details it is your duty to be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
- Any order to purchase a service that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your order online, we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email to email@example.com.
- We may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- Your card does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria to order as set out above.
- You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue; you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
- No refund shall be applicable on the paid services. If there is an issue you can contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website/Mobile Application is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they are applicable to the Service.
- We reserve the right to reject the services for any business which we judge to be unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is by no means limited to, websites/business dealing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to enforceable laws
- The client shall be responsible to provide text, images and video, used in the marketing services, and will remain the client’s property. Any and all such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- We accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a website promotion commission, chooses not to list a client’s web site.
- We reserve the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from our website prior to a change in prices that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
10. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Website/Mobile Application is invalid where banned.
11. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the Service and Website/Mobile Application for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website/Mobile Application;
- You shall not use or access the Website/Mobile Application for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website/Mobile Application or data and files of the Website/Mobile Application;
- You will not use any device, scraper or any automated mechanism to access the Website/Mobile Application for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us if anything is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website/Mobile Application through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website/Mobile Application through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website/Mobile Application;
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website/Mobile Application or any service, or any portion of the Website/Mobile Application or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
12. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the use of our product or service.
We accept no responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances outside the Company’s ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of Smbdigitalzone.com Website and Mobile Application including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall SMB E-Commerce FZLLE, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
13. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
- Any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our Website/Mobile Application. Please note that nothing contained in our Website/Mobile Application or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- Any losses you suffer because the information you put into our Website/Mobile Application is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- Any losses you suffer because you cannot use our Website/Mobile Application at any time; or
- Any errors in or omissions from our Website/Mobile Application; or
- Any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our Website/Mobile Application; or
- Any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
14. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website and Mobile Application may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate with the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
16. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website/Mobile Application is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website/Mobile Application will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website/Mobile Application and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website, mobile application and the service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers or its content or service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features.
We disclaim all licenses or warranties, including, but not limited to, licenses or warranties of title, merchantability, non-violation of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose and any warranties arising from a matter of dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade. In relation with any warranty, contract, or common law tort claims: (i) we shall not be liable for any unintended, incidental, or substantial damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business stoppage resulting from the use or inability to access and use the website or the content, even if we have been recommended of the possibility of such damages.
The website may comprise technical incorrectness or typographical errors or omissions. Unless required by applicable laws, we are not accountable for any such typographical, technical, or pricing errors recorded on the website. The website may contain information on certain services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a service on the websites does not suggest that such service is or will be accessible in your location. We reserve the right to do changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the website at any time without notice.
18. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website/Mobile Application contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website/Mobile Application automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website/Mobile Application are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website/Mobile Application may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website/Mobile Application should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and assigns harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website/Mobile Application. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be cancelled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law in force in Dubai, United Arab Emirates without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website/Mobile Application.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform its obligations under these Terms in the event that such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.